Sunday, July 28, 2013

BLUE DEVILS by Joseph Goosey


P1250695

Is this the horse promised?
Doing her best to stilt walk
straight in a world
whose ground is naturally queer? Kindness
I have not exhibited in five years
and home could be crumbs.
There is a fire in my thighs and a glance on my tongue.
Sans methamphetamine
I grasp toward straws unseen. Abstraction
can shit itself in a fire.
They are against expression. I am against cages
of any shape. I eat a pear
and taste nimbus clouds. I keep on saying aloud I will not leave the house
but what do I do?
I leave the house
end up meeting somebody who appears to be a golden deer
and what do they do?
Quickly spear me
face first
into a crowd.




Joseph Goosey is currently in Southern Pines, North Carolina where he reads court records for money. In August or September of this year there is going to be a chapbook, the contents of which he wrote, called STUPID ACHE published by Greybook Press. 

This Zine Will Change Your Life previously published Taking A Personal Day by Joseph Goosey. Check it out.

Street art by EKG Labs.
Photo by Adam Lawrence.

The Uncluded is strange and amazing new project from Kimya Dawson (Moldy Peaches) and Aesop Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment